Making Music

(Courtesy of: Christian King)

Aspiring music producer, senior, Christian King, is set on his way in accomplishing his dreams. He has worked immensely hard in every accomplishment, leading up to where he is now.

Producing music for the past three years, King explains, “I started producing music back in 2020, when I got my first MacBook for Christmas. I had always been drawn to music, and the creation of it, so I decided that I wanted to try and make it on my own.”

Upon discovering this new interest, King almost instantly fell in love with producing music. He has found that the creative flow that comes with making music, provides a sense of tranquility like no other.

“I really enjoy the creativity aspect of producing music. Being able to make whatever I feel, or whatever is on my mind, is extremely relaxing for me. I also love seeing people’s reactions whenever they hear my music, as it really motivates me to get better as a producer,” King states.

Courtesy of: Christian King

Utilizing the support of those around him, King finds utmost inspiration in both friends and family, trying his very best to present his finest work. He continues to work harder and harder, everyday, in order to get one step closer to achieving his biggest hopes and dreams.

“So far, one of my proudest achievements includes getting accepted into a very selective music program, at New York University, selling my beats to artists around the country, and collaborating with other producers from all around the world,” King says.

King utilizes his ambitions, in order to fuel his determination to pursue this interest in the future, hitting huge milestones along the way.

King expresses, “One of my biggest inspirations is actually Ludwig Gorranson, who is a composer, who made the score for the Black Panther movie, and produced the song, ‘Redbone,’ by Childish Gambino. He’s definitely one of my biggest inspirations, because he not only makes the scores for movies, but he also produces multiple genres of music.”

Already set on his way, King has accomplished extraordinary things, and hopes to continue to do so in the future.

King conveys, “My biggest goal in this industry is to make music internationally, and produce multiple platinum songs. Another one of my goals is to create music in the film industry, and score films. Another big aspiration for me is to eventually become the CEO of a record label, after my production career is over.”

View Comments (1)
$170
$500