StuCo’s Be-Luff-ed Student Body President

Junior, Angelica Luff! (Courtesy of: Angelica Luff)

After years of hard work and dedication spent in StuCo at Shadow Ridge, junior, Angelica Luff has now been elected Student Body President for the upcoming school year! She has been an active member of Shadow Ridge’s Student Council since her freshman year, as she has continued to contribute greatly to the events and school spirit here at Shadow. 

Luff explains, “I have been in StuCo since my freshman year, so for three years. I have been so grateful to be a part of StuCo with its amazing community, and its overall love and support shown within everyone in StuCo.”

Junior, Angelica Luff’s StuCo campaign! (Courtesy of: Angelica Luff)

StuCo, and the students behind it, are very important parts of Shadow Ridge and its school spirit. In such a supportive atmosphere, these hard-working students make sure to keep the Mustang spirit alive, as they continue to generate new and creative ideas for upcoming events at Shadow.

Luff expresses, “I most enjoy getting to plan and be a part of all of the different events going on at the school. I also love the friends and deep connections that I have made both in and out of Shadow, in my time in Student Council. Being in StuCo has been a memorable experience, and I have loved every moment of it.”

With much time and hard work put into her position in Student Council, Luff has made sure to always collaborate with fellow students, planning and bringing up new and exciting ideas for the future of Shadow Ridge.

Luff conveys, “After running for Student Body President, getting elected was really a great relief. I am super grateful to have this amazing opportunity, because I have been working towards this goal since my first year in StuCo. Implementing myself in a big position like this is really nerve racking, so getting to become president is extremely exciting.”

Now that she has reached this milestone in her time in StuCo, Luff continues to share her love and support for Shadow Ridge and its students, as she works to derive school spirit within those around her. As Student Body President, Luff aims to spread a positive message throughout Shadow Ridge students, creating a supportive and inclusive scholastic environment.

Luff states, “I want to bring school spirit and representation to more kids at Shadow in my time as Student Body President. It’s really important to me that we listen to the different groups across campus, so that everyone can have fun. I’m also very excited to work on improving events that we have going on at Shadow, and working to create new memorable ones!”