Serious-Lee Great Food Reviews

Carlee Stuart, Journalist

TikTok creator, Keith Lee, is taking the social media platform and Las Vegas by storm. What started as simple recipes and wholesome family videos turned into famous food reviews. The support behind the videos and reviewed establishments has been so large bringing many more opportunities for Lee. A video trying Frankensons pizza is what really kicked off the fame seen for him. 

Do you follow Keith Lee?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

After seeing some previous reviews in videos, an email from an employee was sent to Lee about the pizza shop and some of the struggles the family owned business was facing. He decided to give it a try and raved about the place in a short video clip. Frankenson’s pizza shop was quickly filled with customers as everyone had to try the food the famous TikToker had praised. Life was never the same for the store owner, Frank Steele, and Lee gained many more followers due to his honesty and authenticity. 

“I like Keith Lee because it is like hanging out with one of your family members when you watch his videos,” says sophomore Taylor McEvoy. “He just sits in whatever chair he can find as he eats food and is very real with his followers.”

Many followers love to see the originality and behind the scenes look into his life.  Lee has continued to make his own cooking videos as well as heart-warming family content with the reviews. He has even reviewed celebrity Gordon Ramsay’s Fish and Chips restaurant and Mr.Beast’s Feastable chocolate bars. 

Elaina Smith, sophomore, states, “Keith’s rating was basically perfect. The food was delicious and I really enjoyed the vibe of the restaurant. The only critique I have on Stuff my Turkey was that due to the popularity of Keith’s video, the customer service was slow. Other than that, Stuff my Turkey was an 8.5 out of 10 in my book.”

Since his account has become so popular, many people try the food spots and meals Lee enjoys in his videos. He has made it on various news sites and has helped so many struggling businesses. This gives many companies not doing too well more business than they could imagine. Since his rise in fame, other video creators are trying to do more with their platform like Lee to help the community. It is amazing to see the power one person can hold to help bring people and a city together. It will be great to see what else Lee can do with his large following.