Upcoming Events

A i heart Bruno Mars wallpaper
Pinterset
A i heart Bruno Mars wallpaper

In Las Vegas there are always new events and concerts coming up. Whether it’s a beloved artist or a new sporting event there is always something new to do. 

The Las Vegas Raiders are coming back to town for a football game against the Minnesota Vikings on December 10. The game is going to be huge especially because many people in Vegas are huge football fans. Tickets are on sale now ranging anywhere from $227- $536. Fans are raging over this upcoming event, and are excited to see two of their favorite teams play against each other. 

Raiders logo

“My dad and I already bought tickets for the next few upcoming games. We have always been really big fans of the Raiders so we were excited that they were coming to Vegas and now we get to go see them play in their own stadium for the first time,” Dax Wanker, sophomore stated. 

Since the Raiders have come to Vegas everyone has been loving them and now that there’s a stadium of their own they are able to enjoy football right here in Vegas. Tickets are a little pricey though but it’s worth the fun.

The Raiders are also playing against the Chiefs in Vegas on December 25 at 10:00 am. After everyone gets done opening presents on Christmas morning, families can turn on the TV and watch a football game with family and friends.

“Half of my family are Raiders fans and the other half are Chiefs fans. My family who will be there are mostly Raiders fans and my sister, older brother, and I are the only ones who like the Chiefs, the rest of my family are Raiders fans. Christmas morning will be very interesting for everyone,” Blair Thornton, freshman, stated.  Football isn’t the only thing people are excited about though, many concerts are happening in Vegas very soon.

I love football season and cant wait to go to the games.

— Lily Pena

Bruno Mars will be in town on December 23 and 24. Tickets will be ranging anywhere from $650- 2,500. A little pricey but worth it. He will be performing at Park MGM. Fans cannot wait to go see him and experience one of his concerts.

“I’ve been waiting months for him to come to Vegas. I have been to a lot of concerts but I’ve never been to a Bruno Mars concert so I’m really excited. The ticket prices were a little expensive but I know that the concert will be worth the money,” Sydney Mason, freshman, stated. Mason also expressed to me that she was thrilled to finally go see him and that she got the best