Out of This World Information for an Out of This World Homecoming!

Layla Williams, Journalist

Everyone around Shadow Ridge High School has been buzzing with excitement during this Homecoming season of Shadow Ridge’s  “Out Of This World Homecoming” though some may not know the information for Homecoming. Luckily, Student Body President, Jayden Saito, has some cosmic information and details about what students should know. 

“Student Council this year is definitely trying to get back to as many basic traditions as possible, we are also definitely trying to get a lot of participation in every event we plan, these are just two of our main goals,” Saito says. 

Many  students who attended Homecoming last year can remember what attendance and excitement was like so students are hopeful that this year that it will be just that and much more. Saito explains it will be similar to traditions of Homecomings in the past. Though the student body knows that the Student Council has put hard work and dedication into this Homecoming and that the pay off is going to be excellent.

“the Student Council has been working so hard to come up with creative ideas to make Homecoming so much fun. We are excited to show you this year’s Homecoming!”

— Jayden Saito

“Yes,” Saito says, ”the Student Council has been working so hard to come up with creative ideas to make Homecoming so much fun. We are excited to show you this year’s Homecoming!”

The enthusiasm that has been around the school says just how fun and excited Homecoming will be. The “Out of This World” theme gives students something to look forward to as far as participating in dress ups, activities, and the floats during the Homecoming week which starts on Oct. 10 through Oct. 14. 

“I am excited about this year’s Homecoming to get to know the student body and see everyone join the fun,” Saito elaborates.

Students can see all the activities that will be happening either around campus, on the digital poster on The Lariat, or even on Shadow Ridge’s Instagram account where upcoming information will be posted about Homecoming. Even with all these fun, amazing activities and memories promised for Shadow Ridge’s 2022 Homecoming there are still many students who are still undecided about going.

“I would like all of the students to know that we are making Homecoming a big event this year. We are working hard to include events that everyone can have an interest in,” Saito proclaims.

Students won’t want to miss out on this Homecoming that’s going to be one of the biggest events this year.