Star Wars Museum Coming Soon

Photo Courtesy of: Google

Star Wars Muesum coming to Vegas

Camryn Taylor, Journalist

That galaxy far far away is coming closer than ever. That’s right, Star Wars is coming to Vegas and people are excited. 

The new Star Wars museum has many people excited, especially Star Wars lovers. The new exhibit will be located inside the Immersion at the Fashion Show Mall, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard.

“This museum will show many cool attractions such as sculptures, lightsabers, life-size figures such as Chewbacca and Yoda, and blasters, according to event organizers.”

Star Wars Exhibit In Las Vegas
Some of the attractions that will be inside of the Star Wars Museum

“I’m super excited for this mainly to see the Yoda figures and all of the other sculptures there, this will be a good attraction to add at the strip for sure”, said Trevor Wiseman, sophomore. 

The exhibit will feature a 16-foot Jabba the Hutt, engaging video installations, a 26-foot Podracer, a recreation of an Imperial I-class Star Destroyer’s main bridge, and legendary characters, including Chewbacca, Yoda, R2-D2, C-3PO, Darth Vader, and more. 

“I’m personally really excited for this exhibit, my friends and I love Star Wars so we are going to make a trip down to go see it once it is done being built. I think it’ll be super cool,”  said Haley Scarpati, sophomore. 

The exhibit will open this month, an exact date has not been given but tickets will be $29 plus applicable taxes and a $15 application fee for children 11 and under. “Fans Strike Back” will be open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.

This would be a fun experience for the day to do with friends or family. The strip has many other attractions that people could visit as well and visitors could make a fun day out of it. 

“I think this exhibit will be a really good addition to the Strip, especially because Star Wars is such a loved movie series by anyone and everyone of all ages. I will definitely be taking a trip down there once it is complete because I think that it will be a cool experience,”  said Layla Blust, sophomore. 

This “museum” is considered to be more of an exhibit because it is smaller than other attractions in Vegas but many Star Wars lovers all over Vegas are super excited for this new attraction and everyone should go see it if they live in the area!